While visiting Brisbane Australia I had the privilege of collaborating with Jess May. She’s a natural creative who enjoys Disney and Harry Potter. Oh and by the way she’s been dancing for more than a decade. Photographing Jess May was fun and effortless!!
- Tell me about your favorite scene from your favorite movie? It’s very hard to choose a favourite movie but if I really had to narrow it down I would have to say the scene out of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban where Remus Lupin transforms into a werewolf due to the full moon and Sirius has to fight him off in Animagus form to protect Harry, Ron and Hermione who were also being shielded by Severus Snape.
- What’s the most interesting thing about you we wouldn’t learn from your resume or social media? That I love Disney, my love sky rocketed in 2014 when I was given the opportunity to dance in Disneyland Anaheim.
- Who are your top two professional dancers and why? Sylvie Guillem a Principle dancer from the Paris Opera Ballet because she has incredible legs and foot work. My other favourite would be Misty Copeland the first female African American Principle Dancer at the American Ballet Theatre. She is breaking down stereotypical boundaries in the world of Ballet.
- Tell me about a project or accomplishment that you consider to be the most significant in your career? Probably completing my Diploma of Elite performance in 2016 after two years of full time training.
- What books are on your bookshelf? Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, John Green and some murder mysteries.
BONUS: If you could have personally witness anything, what would you want to have seen? I would have loved to have been at my Grandparents wedding in 1968